- "Munich Re posts solid quarterly result"-Joachim Wenning,Chair of the Board of Management
- Aviva reports "excellent six months"-Amanda Blanc, Group CEO
- Legal & General reports continued good performance for first half
- Higher costs for insurers put the squeeze on the price of motor insurance-ABI
- "AIG has another excellent quarter"-chairman & ceo Peter Zaffino
- Berkshire Insurance Underwriting earnings down-insurance investment income up for half year
- Cybersecurity revenue in insurance sector set to grow at 10% CAGR to $10.6bn in 2025--GlobalData expired
- Over 20% of global executives believe blockchain is all hype as leading insurance blockchain body fails-GlobalData expired
- Liberty Mutual reports net loss expired
- Markel reports latest financials expired
- European Sustainability Reporting Standards are welcome but need refining and phasing in-Insurance Europe expired
- Review of ELD must not undermine availability of insurance or growth of environmental liability insurance market-Insurance Europe expired
26th June 2022
Argo Group appoints Thomas A. Bradley as CEO
Argo Group International Holdings has announced the appointment of Thomas A. Bradley, who has served as Argo’s chairman since 2020, and who has been serving as interim ceo since March 2022, as ceo, effective immediately. Bradley will also continue in his role as executive chairman of the board of directors.
Kevin J. Rehnberg, who has been out on leave for health reasons since March 2022, will no longer serve as president or ceo and will resign from the company’s board of directors, effective immediately.
“During his time at Argo, Kevin made tremendous progress in transforming the US business, laying the groundwork for improvements in the International business and streamlining operations to drive efficiency,” said Bradley. “We would like to sincerely thank Kevin for his service to Argo, congratulate him on a very accomplished career, and wish him the best in the future.”
“It is a privilege to serve as executive chairman and ceo working with a highly engaged board of directors and an outstanding group of employees across the company,” said Bradley. “We will continue to implement our strategy with a focus on shareholders, customers and employees.”
“We are grateful to Tom for his leadership in Kevin’s absence and are pleased he will continue in the role going forward,” said Argo’s lead independent director, Bernard C. Bailey. “Tom’s vast industry knowledge and strategic focus will serve the company well as we work to chart the optimal course for Argo’s future.”
Bradley is an industry veteran with extensive experience in the insurance industry. He previously served as the cfo and evp of Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, a global provider of insurance and reinsurance solutions, from 2012 until 2017. Prior to that, Bradley served as evp and cfo for two other public companies, Fair Isaac Corporation and the St. Paul Companies. He also held senior financial and operational positions at Zurich Insurance Group, including cfo for North America and ceo of the Universal Underwriters Group(now Zurich Direct Markets). He currently serves on the board of directors Horace Mann Educators Corporation and previously served on the board of directors of Nuveen Investments. Bradley received a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Maryland and a Master of Business Administration from Loyola University of Maryland and is a Certified Public Accountant(inactive).
Argo Trends(124 articles)