- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Highlights
- New EU Data Framework can drive a wave of innovation in the European automotive and mobility services eco-system-Insurance Europe
- EU should develop rules on third party litigation funding
- Argo Group appoints Thomas A. Bradley as CEO
- ReinsurTech:collecting, centralising and analysing data is key
- WTW collaborates with Solera Audatex to develop a vehicle repair inflation predictions tool using advanced machine learning
- New research shows an increased focus on risk management strategies and solutions -Majesco expired
- MIC Global receives approval for Lloyd's Syndicate 5183 to commence underwriting expired
- FCA fines JLT Specialty £7.8m for financial crime control failings expired
- Marsh McLennan creates new Senior Leadership positions expired
- The link between data hygiene and enterprise value improvements-Theunis Viljeon,CEO Prodinity expired
- On-road hydrogen vehicles to exceed 1m globally by 2027 expired
15th May 2022
AXA S.A. receives regulatory approval to operate as a licensed reinsurer
AXA has announced that AXA S.A., the holding company of AXA Group, has obtained its reinsurance license from the Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution(ACPR–the French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority), in the context of the previously announced transformation of AXA S.A. into AXA Group’ s internal reinsurer.
The transformation of AXA S.A .into the Group’s internal reinsurer aims to enhance capital fungibility across AXA Group, in line with AXA’s capital management policy.
The transformation will be complete following the merger of AXA S.A. and its captive reinsurer, AXA Global Re, currently expected at the end of June 2022.
AXA Trends(899 articles)