- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Highlights
- New EU Data Framework can drive a wave of innovation in the European automotive and mobility services eco-system-Insurance Europe
- EU should develop rules on third party litigation funding
- Argo Group appoints Thomas A. Bradley as CEO
- ReinsurTech:collecting, centralising and analysing data is key
- WTW collaborates with Solera Audatex to develop a vehicle repair inflation predictions tool using advanced machine learning
- New research shows an increased focus on risk management strategies and solutions -Majesco expired
- MIC Global receives approval for Lloyd's Syndicate 5183 to commence underwriting expired
- FCA fines JLT Specialty £7.8m for financial crime control failings expired
- Marsh McLennan creates new Senior Leadership positions expired
- The link between data hygiene and enterprise value improvements-Theunis Viljeon,CEO Prodinity expired
- On-road hydrogen vehicles to exceed 1m globally by 2027 expired
15th May 2022
GFIA statement in relation to Ukraine and All-Russian Insurance Association
The Global Federation of Insurance Associations (GFIA), which represents insurers that account for 89% of premiums worldwide, has terminated the membership of the All-Russian Insurance Association ARIA). This reflects GFIA’s condemnation of the Russian government’s military actions in invading Ukraine.
One of GFIA’s purposes is to contribute to international dialogue on issues of common interest through formalising contact, cooperation, and dialogue among national and regional insurance associations.
GFIA’s members wish to express their complete solidarity with the Ukrainian people who are demonstrating incredible strength and bravery in the face of unimaginable adversity.
Insurers around the world are taking the necessary actions to comply with the sanctions that have resulted from the invasion, and many are also taking solidarity initiatives to support the Ukrainian people.
GFIA Trends(63 articles)