- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Highlights
- GFIA statement in relation to Ukraine and All-Russian Insurance Association
- Allianz on track to meet full-year targets
- Zurich starts 2022 with strong top-line growth
- AXA S.A. receives regulatory approval to operate as a licensed reinsurer
- CII on road to financial recovery
- Cost-of-living relief for many UK households as the price of home insurance falls to a record low-ABI expired
- Duck Creek transitions Distinguished Programs from on-premise to cloud-native SaaS Solution expired
- Altelium and TMK partner on first data-driven insured warranty for battery energy storage systems expired
- Whitespace Platform further extends defined data offering expired
- Fidelis joins the UN-convened Net-Zero Insurance Alliance expired
- CII respond to FCA BIBA speech expired
26th January 2022
Travelers reports excellent fourth quarter and full year results
-Fourth Quarter 2021 Record Net Income per Diluted Share of $5.37 and Return on Equity of 18.6%
-Fourth Quarter 2021 Record Core Income per Diluted Share of $5.20 and Core Return on Equity of 19.8%
-Full Year Net Income of $3.662bn up 36%, and Return on Equity of 12.7%
-Full Year Core Income of $3.522bn, up 31%, and Core Return on Equity of 13.7%
-Record fourth quarter net income of $1.333bn and record core income of $1.289bn.
-Consolidated combined ratio of 88 and underlying combined ratio of 88.7.
-Net written premiums of $7.995bn, up 10% compared to the prior year quarter; record full year net written premiums of $31.959bn, up 7% compared to the prior year.
-Net written premium growth in all three segments compared to the prior year quarter; Business Insurance up 9%, Bond & Specialty Insurance up 13% and Personal Insurance up 10%.
-Total capital returned to shareholders of $1.017bn, including $801m of share repurchases; full year total capital returned to shareholders of $3.076bn, including $2.200bn of share repurchases.
-Book value per share of $119.77, up 4% from year-end 2020; adjusted book value per share of $109.76, up 10% from year-end 2020.
-Board of Directors declares regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.88 per share.
Travelers Trends(73 articles)