- FTSE 100 edges up and pound rises in expectation of fresh interest rate rises as oil stays stubbornly high
- Record breaking £101m of fraud prevented by banking and finance industry-funded police unit-UK FInance
- ONS Report: More job vacancies than people unemployed as need for international talent intensifies
- Almost half of UK SMEs have not raised wages in line with inflation-NerdWallet
- Why meme-stock speculators ditching Bitcoin is good for crypto-deVere
- Buy now, pay later-IPlace Global CEO Simon Bath explains why now is the best time to buy a home
- 86% of financial services business leaders lack confidence in data-InterSystems expired
- Axerve white paper explores digital payments trends & the importance of multi-channel and hyper-personalised payments services expired
- Encompass appoints renowned KYC experts to help banks get the most out of digital transformation initiatives expired
- Fixed rates see largest monthly rise in over a decade-Moneyfacts expired
- Santander digitises its core banking with cloud technology to improve service and efficiency expired
- ONS data: Inflation concerns mount for businesses in May in another bleak snapshot expired
25th January 2022
Santander Spain second company in the world with best employee conditions, according to Top Employers
Santander has been awarded the Top Employers Europe 2022 certification for the sixth year in a row, acknowledging excellence in the working conditions the bank provides for its employees and its contribution to their personal and professional development. Only four banks in the world, including Santander, have been awarded the European stamp. The certification is awarded when a company is considered a Top Employer in at least five European countries. On this occasion, Santander has received this accolade in three of its main markets in Europe -Spain, Poland and the UK- and in its Consumer Finance units in Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, France and Belgium. It has also been recognised for this in Chile.
This year, as in 2021, the certification highlights Santander Spain, which has been awarded the Top Employers certification for the second year in a row and ranked as the first company with the best employee conditions in Spain and the second best company out of the 1,800 assessed by Top Employers globally. The development of policies that guarantee and focus on employee well-being, development and career opportunities, as well as everything related to work atmosphere and environment, are some of the aspects that scored the highest in the survey carried out by Top Employers in order to award the certification.
This certification shows that the bank has taken another step towards meeting the objective of being one of the best companies to work for. This recognition comes on the heels of other accolades received by Santander, such as ranking among the top 25 best workplaces in the world according to Great Place to Work.
The Top Employers Institute programme certifies companies on the basis of their participation and the results of its HR Best Practices Survey, which assesses six domains relating to human resources divided into 20 areas including people strategy, working environment, talent acquisition, learning, well-being, and diversity and inclusion, among many others.
Founded 30 years ago, Top Employers Institute is a global organisation specialising in recognising the best companies to work for and excellence in people practices. With Top Employers Institute certification, participating companies can be authenticated and certified as leading employers. The global Top Employers Institute programme has certified over 1,857 companies in 120 countries on 5 continents. More than 7 million employees currently work in companies with a Top Employers certification across the world.
Santander Trends(752 articles)